The Best Support & Maintenance Package in the Industry
WatchGuard knows just how important support is when you are trying to secure your network with limited resources. You require greater knowledge and assistance in a world where security is becoming more critical. LiveSecurity Service gives you the backup you need, starting with an initial LiveSecurity subscription that supports you from the moment you activate your WatchGuard appliance.
All LiveSecurity licenses can be found on their own individual product pages or purchase them below, more options can be found on individual product pages. Can't find the part you are looking for? Contact us today!
Faster Response, Smarter Support
Superior Customer Care and Expert Technical Support
Your LiveSecurity Service subscription provides access to telephone and web support from our team of security experts.
- The standard LiveSecurity subscription provides support 12 hours a day/five days a week (12 x 5), from 6:00 am to 6:00 pm in every international time zone.
- LiveSecurity Plus upgrades support to 24 hours a day/7 days a week (24x7).
- Gold level service upgrades support to 24 x 7 with a targeted one-hour response time, with an unlimited number of incidents.
- Enterprise Gold, ideal for accounts with large numbers of XTM 2 Series and XTM 33 models, enables organizations to have Gold level service account-wide.
- Platinum level service allows enterprises with complex environments to have personalized service from a Technical Account Manager to help them achieve strategic goals with WatchGuard products.
Hardware warranty with advance hardware replacement saves you time and money
- Having an active LiveSecurity subscription extends the one-year warranty that is included with the purchase of any WatchGuard security appliance.
- LiveSecurity also provides advance hardware replacement, which means that should there ever be a hardware failure, WatchGuard will ship a replacement via pre-paid, next-day airfreight in advance of receiving the returned appliance to minimize downtime.
Software Updates and Enhancements
LiveSecurity gives you ongoing software updates to ensure your security is always working in top form.
- Receive more than just the standard fixes and minor software patches. LiveSecurity delivers feature enhancements, full-rev updates, and new capabilities as long as your subscription is active.
- Obtain software updates easily, with no additional cost or paperwork. Simply download updates from the LiveSecurity home page, and your system is up to date.
Your Early Warning System
WatchGuard security experts closely monitor daily security developments and emerging hacker techniques, delivering timely, concise security intelligence. LiveSecurity alerts, available by RSS feed, email, and at watchguardsecuritycenter.com, deliver threat information that is:
- Timely – When new threats arise, you’re among the first to know.
- Concise – You’ll know within seconds what the issue is and how important it is to you.
- Comprehensive – LiveSecurity reports cover substantive network security issues for Microsoft Windows, Macintosh, and UNIX/Linux.
- Practical – LiveSecurity alerts always list specific steps you can take to address a new threat with commentary on how your WatchGuard systems can block or reduce the risk.
All WatchGuard products come with a LiveSecurity Service subscription to ensure you have support from the moment you activate your WatchGuard product. Multi-year subscriptions are available.
WatchGuard has different levels of support, designed to meet the varying needs of our customers. Support levels include our standard LiveSecurity Service, LiveSecurity Plus, LiveSecurity Gold, and LiveSecurity Platinum.
|Hours per day / days per week||12 x 5||24 x 7||24 x 7||24 x 7|
|Incidents per year of service**||5||5||No limit||No limit|
|Advance hardware replacement|
|Software upgrades and patches|
|LiveSecurity alerts and broadcasts|
|Technical Account Manager|
|Quarterly Account Review|
LiveSecurity Gold and Platinum provide a targeted one-hour response time.
Enterprise Gold Upgrade is ideal for customers with a large number of XTM 2 Series and Firebox T10 appliances that need account-wide 24x7 support with one-hour response time and unlimited incidents.
**Reported issues that are the result of a WatchGuard software or hardware defect are not counted against your five-incident limit.
LiveSecurity Plus Comes Bundled
WatchGuard Bundles and Suites* include a subscription to LiveSecurity Plus, which automatically upgrades technical support from 12 hours a day/5 days a week to 24 x 7 coverage for:
- XTM 1500-RP Series, 2520, 1050 and 2050 appliances
- WatchGuard XTM 330 and XTM 5, 8, and 800 Series appliances
- WatchGuard XCS 280, 580, 770R, 880, and 1180 appliances
- Firebox X Peak and Core e-Series appliances
All Bundle and Suites are available in multi-year subscription packages.
*LiveSecurity Plus is available for Firebox T10, XTM 2 Series, and XTM 33/33-W as a 24/7 Upgrade.
A LiveSecurity subscription entitles you to access these helpful online tools:
Knowledge Base - Find general product and support information, as well as procedures and quick tips for getting the most out of your WatchGuard products. To get started, visit http://watchguard.com/support.
Interactive User Forum - Post issues and get help from other users and WatchGuard staff.
Technical Publications - For all-hours access to user guides & online help.
Additional Support Offerings
The support options listed below are available to customers who have a current LiveSecurity subscription.
Priorty Incident Upgrades, 5-Pack
You can purchase a 5-pack of support upgrades, providing the ability to elevate the priority of cases to 24x7 support with a one-hour response time. Incident upgrades can be used on any appliance that is currently covered by an active LiveSecurity support contract, including Firebox T10, XTM 2 Series, XTM 33/33-W, and Firebox X Edge e-Series.
If you need comprehensive assistance with the initial setup, configuration, or VPN installation for your WatchGuard product, you can schedule a Remote Installation Slot.
A WatchGuard technician will assist you for up to two hours to review your needs, configure your product, and test your configuration, while educating you on how to configure your product or service to receive the best performance.
Premium 4-Hour RMA
All LiveSecurity subscriptions include an Advance Hardware Replacement service, which means that WatchGuard will ship a replacement via prepaid, next-day airfreight in advance of receiving the returned appliance. Customers with mission-critical requirements that need replacements sooner can purchase the Premium 4-Hour RMA service. With this upgrade, a courier will deliver a replacement appliance on-site within four hours of RMA approval.
Premium 4-Hour RMA is not available in all geographic locations. Find out more at www.watchguard.com/rma.
If you have used all of the incidents included in your LiveSecurity subscription, you can get additional incidents at your current level of support by purchasing a Three-Incident Upgrade. One-Hour Priority Response Upgrade If you have an issue that requires a more immediate response than your LiveSecurity subscription provides, you can upgrade your incident to get a one-hour response time from a WatchGuard technician. Please note that this guarantees a response time, not a resolution time. Case resolution time will vary depending on the issue. Single incident, After-Hours Upgrade If you need to contact WatchGuard Customer Support outside the hours covered in your LiveSecurity subscription, you can upgrade your incident to have after-hours support.
One-Hour Priority Response Upgrade
If you have an issue that requires a more immediate response than your LiveSecurity subscription provides, you can upgrade your incident to get a one-hour response time from a WatchGuard technician. Please note that this guarantees a response time, not a resolution time. Case resolution time will vary depending on the issue.
Single incident, After-Hours Upgrade
If you need to contact WatchGuard Customer Support outside the hours covered in your LiveSecurity subscription, you can upgrade your incident to have after-hours support.
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.
Our Price: $7,550.00
Our Price: $8,290.00
Our Price: $11,125.00
Our Price: $10,685.00
Our Price: $6,080.00
Our Price: $8,975.00
Our Price: $3,495.00
Our Price: $5,165.00
Our Price: $1,070.00
Our Price: $1,575.00
Our Price: $165.00
Our Price: $995.00