WatchGuard Panda VPN
Next-Gen Security That Puts An End To Cyberthreats
[ IMAGE COMING SOON ]
Our Price: $46.00
Click here to jump to more pricing!
ACCESS ANY CONTENT WITH NO BORDERS
Panda Dome VPN lets you access all Internet content safely and privately: TV shows, social networks, sports and news channels, video/audio streaming, dating sites, video games... from anywhere in the world!
NO. 1 IN SPEED, PERFORMANCE AND RELIABILITY
We have thousands of servers around the world to ensure maximum connection speed and performance. Our technology uses the most secure VPN (Virtual Private Network) protocol on the market.
PROTECT YOUR PRIVACY
Surf the Web safely and privately. We protect your data and identity in your home, at work, in public environments... EVERYWHERE. We encrypt your data and communications but don’t collect or share any information about your online activity
WHY USE A VPN CONNECTION ?
- To secure your Wi-Fi connection, even on public networks.
- To browse the Web anonymously, protecting your privacy.
- To unblock all Internet content. No limitations or borders.
- To hide your IP address away from prying eyes.
- To change your virtual location and access any content from anywhere in the world. To browse online freely without worrying about censorship issues.
WHAT IS A VPN ?
A virtual private network (VPN) is programming that creates a safe and encrypted connection over a less secure network, such as the public internet. A VPN works by using the shared public infrastructure while maintaining privacy through security procedures and tunneling protocols. In effect, the protocols, by encrypting data at the sending end and decrypting it at the receiving end, send the data through a “tunnel” that cannot be “entered” by data that is not properly encrypted.
But you can make the Internet safer, more secure and definitely more private with the help of a VPN...a virtual private network.
You’ve probably been hearing more and more about VPNs for home use and travel. That’s because it’s more important than ever to be smarter and safer while you’re on the Internet.
More than that, don’t you want to go on the Internet without being tracked, monitored, and identified...without your knowledge? In today’s world, that freedom is getting harder to find.
WHAT CAN I DO WITH A VPN?
Here’s a quick, helpful definition...and about all you need to know about a VPN.
- A VPN is a service that you sign up for online (for free or for a small monthly charge
- Once you have an account, your VPN service should be “on” when you’re online
- A VPN, in action, takes your Internet connection and makes it more secure, helps you stay anonymous and helps you get around blocks and access censored sites.
- The key to a VPN is that it lends you a temporary IP address and hides your true IP address from every website or email you connect with
WHERE AND WHEN SHOULD I USE A VPN?
A secure VPN connection essentially hides your web activity, cloaking your digital affairs in an encrypted layer, making your communications extremely difficult, if not impossible to read if intercepted. It’s not all doom and gloom, I assure you. Again, just as real-life illustrates, not every person you bump into on the street is desperate to steal your wallet, there are millions of exceptionally nice individuals on the web, and as such, there are other reasons you should take advantage of a VPN.
So when you need to transmit your data without having to worry about security and reliability issues over the public network.
In other hands, if you need more security, more privacy just use a VPN.
For example when you connect via a public Wifi or at home through your ISP (Internet Service Provider)
- In a public Wi-FI (hotel, bar restaurant, third parties, clients, customers)
- In a shared Wi-Fi or internet connection.
- At home to avoid to share with your ISP what you are looking for in the net.
Check out this situations in which a VPN can be extremely useful:
- Situation A: When traveling to Asia, Africa or Middle East to unlock internet contentà There’s no internet freedom in those areas, unless you are connected to a Virtual Private Network ;)
- Situation B: When connecting to a Public Wi-Fi to prevent data theftà One of the most usual hacking techniques is taking advantage of public Wi-Fi security vulnerabilities to sneak into your device.
- Situation C: When connecting towards International online resourcesà For a better bandwidth (connecting through a local VPN point).
- Situation D: When shopping and banking online, to prevent being identifiedà By connecting to a Virtual Private Network, your internet connection is encrypted and almost impossible to get your accounts stolen.
- Situation E: When doing online shoppingà You might find lower prices in other countries, didn’t you know?
WHY SHOULD I TRUST PANDA VPN?
You can trust Panda VPN for many reasons:
The first one, is that we are cybersecurity leaders, so, apart from taking care of your privacy and your browsing, we will keep any threat away from you and your loved ones. Anyway, we give you some bandwidth for free in order you can try it and convince yourself by testing it. We do give a little bit of data away for free, but our hope is that you’ll fall in love and give your Bear a home!
Often, free VPN services will collect your personal/usage data and sell it to third parties in order to make money. Panda VPN will NEVER do this. At no point, and under no circumstances will Panda VPN log or sell your personal/usage data. We make 100% of our revenue from paid subscriptions, not from selling data to third parties. Your privacy is one of our main concerns, so keep calm, we take care of it and of you.
WHAT IS PANDA VPN AND HOW DOES IT WORK?
Panda VPN is the world’s easiest to use consumer VPN (virtual private network) that securely “tunnels” your internet connection to locations around the world. Panda VPN can be used to protect your privacy, to bypass internet censorship, and to experience the internet as people in other countries experience it.
WHAT DEVICES WILL PANDA VPN WORK ON?
You can use Panda VPN on Windows, Android, MacOS devices and iOS devices.
- Windows 10 (32 & 64 bits).
- Windows 8/8.1 (32 & 64 bits).
- Windows 7 (32 & 64 bits).
- RAM: 256 MB
- Hard Drive: 240 MB of free space
- Requires .NET Framework 4.6 or later.
- Android™ 4 or later
- Mac OSX 10.10 or later
- Hard Drive: 200 MB of free space
- iOS® 11 or later
HOW MANY CONNECTIONS AM I ALLOWED AT ONE TIME?
Each Free account allows one person one connection.
Panda VPN pro allows five connections to the VPN network at any time.
|PANDA FREE VPN||PANDA PREMIUM VPN|
Included in all Panda Dome Plans
Included in Panda Dome Premium plan and it can also be acquired as an add-on.
DOES PANDA VPN KEEP LOGS ?
No! We do not collect any personally identifiable information. We do not collect, store, or share any permanent identifiers of users, including IP addresses. We do not keep any kind of activity logs for any of our users, whether they are free or Pro. Please note that Panda VPN only enables privacy and encrypts user Internet sessions when it is turned ON.
WHAT KIND OF ENCRYPTION DOES PANDA VPN USE?
All inbound and outbound traffic traveling between your device and the internet is encrypted and decrypted by either your device or the VPN servers. 256-bit encryption, the highest standard for encryption, is used to secure your data. If you have an older device or slower CPU, this process might take longer and affect speed.
When data is encrypted, only computers with the right decoder will be able to read it. VPNs encrypt your online communications, which makes them more secure and greatly reduces the risk posed by hackers, third parties, and government actors. Encryption keys tell the computer which computations to perform on a set of data to encrypt or decrypt it. Symmetric-key encryption, or public-key encryption, is the most common form of encryption.
In symmetric-key encryption all computers use the same key to encrypt and decrypt a message.
Public-key encryption gives each computer a public-private key pair. One computer uses the public key for decryption, while the other uses the private key for encryption.
VPNs encrypt the data entering the tunnel between the user and the server and decrypt it once it reaches the other end. VPNs use encryption protocols instead of a set of keys.
Site-to-site VPNs use GRE (generic routing encapsulation) encryption or Internet protocol security protocol (IPSec). GRE is crucial for providing the framework for how to package and transport the passenger protocol, which must be transported across the internet protocol.
Download the WatchGuard Panda VPN Datasheet (.PDF)
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.
Our Price: $46.00