WatchGuard Firebox M200 Firewall
Ideal for small business and branch office deployments
Sorry, this unit has been discontinued and is no longer available for purchase, replace by Firebox M270, M370, M470, M570. If you currently own this Model, please click here to participate in the WatchGuard Trade-Up Program! You can also purchase available renewals below. End of Sale (EOS): 01 Apr 2020. End of Life (EOL) for the Firebox-M200 is 30 Jun 2023 - you will not be able receive support after this date even with a 1 Year contract.
WatchGuard Firebox M200 & M300 Overview:
Because smaller companies are generally less protected and easier to break into, small business has become the new big target for cyber attacks. The Firebox M200 and M300 firewalls are specifically engineered to defend all types of small businesses against attacks that are no less fierce than those targeting larger organizations.
Firebox M200 and M300 Next-Generation Firewall (NGFW) and Unified Threat Management (UTM) solutions are up to 218 percent faster than competing products with all security layers turned on, and up to 385 percent faster performing HTTPS inspection, ensuring businesses never have to compromise network security for performance.
- Comprehensive Protection - Best-of-breed security services boost protection in critical attack areas, including gateway AV, URL and web content filtering, intrusion prevention, app control, and spam blocking.
- Real-time Visibility - A suite of big-data style visibility and reporting tools are included with your Support contract. Use the Policy Map dashboard to quickly find active and misconfigured policies and drill down as needed.
- Layers of Defense - WatchGuard offers eight security subscriptions for the M200 and M300, so businesses can build up protection where they need it most. Subscriptions can be purchased individually or bundled together for even greater savings.
- Outstanding Performance - Up to 4 Gbps firewall throughput. Turn on optional security services and still see up to 800 Mbps throughput.
- 3 Ways to Manage Your Appliance - You have the power to choose how you manage your WatchGuard appliance, including WatchGuard System Manager, the command line interface, and a web UI for access from anywhere, anytime.
- Maximum Network Uptime - High availability capabilities – active/active and active/passive – ensure your network is always up and running. Buy two M200s or M300s for a high availability pair and receive 50% off the cost of the second device.
- VPN Setup in Seconds - Nothing could be easier than our drag-and-drop Branch Office VPN setup – three clicks and your remote office is connected.
- Block Advanced Persistent Threats - Subscription-based APT Blocker takes over where AV protection leaves off, going after zero day threats for which there are no signatures.
- Data Loss Prevention - Prevent the loss of confidential data in motion with this subscription-based service. Includes built-in library of over 200 rules that allows IT to quickly create and update corporate DLP policies.
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.
Our Price: $595.00
Our Price: $20.00