WatchGuard LiveSecurity® Service
the Best Support & Maintenance Package in the Industry
WatchGuard® knows just how important support is when you are trying to secure your network with limited resources. You require greater knowledge and assistance in a world where security is becoming more critical. LiveSecurity Service gives you the backup you need, starting with an initial LiveSecurity subscription that supports you from the moment you activate your WatchGuard appliance.
Your LiveSecurity Service subscription provides access to telephone and web support from our team of security experts.
- The standard LiveSecurity subscription provides support 12 hours a day/five days a week (12 x 5), from 6:00 am to 6:00 pm in every international time zone.
- LiveSecurity Plus upgrades support to 24 hours a day/7 days a week (24x7).
- Gold level service upgrades support to 24 x 7 with a targeted one-hour response time, with an unlimited number of incidents.
- Enterprise Gold, ideal for accounts with large numbers of XTM 2 Series and XTM 33 models, enables organizations to have Gold level service account-wide.
- Platinum level service allows enterprises with complex environments to have personalized service from a Technical Account Manager to help them achieve strategic goals with WatchGuard products.
Hardware warranty with advance hardware replacement saves you time and money.
- Having an active LiveSecurity subscription extends the one-year warranty that is included with the purchase of any WatchGuard security appliance.
- LiveSecurity also provides advance hardware replacement, which means that should there ever be a hardware failure, WatchGuard will ship a replacement via pre-paid, next-day airfreight in advance of receiving the returned appliance to minimize downtime.
Software Updates and Enhancements:
LiveSecurity gives you ongoing software updates to ensure your security is always working in top form.
- Receive more than just the standard fixes and minor software patches. LiveSecurity delivers feature enhancements, full-rev updates, and new capabilities as long as your subscription is active.
- Obtain software updates easily, with no additional cost or paperwork. Simply download updates from the LiveSecurity home page, and your system is up to date.
Your Early Warning System:
WatchGuard security experts closely monitor daily security developments and emerging hacker techniques, delivering timely, concise security intelligence. LiveSecurity alerts, available by RSS feed, email, and at watchguardsecuritycenter.com, deliver threat information that is:
- Timely – When new threats arise, you’re among the first to know.
- Concise – You’ll know within seconds what the issue is and how important it is to you.
- Comprehensive – LiveSecurity reports cover substantive network security issues for Microsoft® Windows®, Macintosh®, and UNIX®/Linux.
- Practical – LiveSecurity alerts always list specific steps you can take to address a new threat with commentary on how your WatchGuard systems can block or reduce the risk.
All WatchGuard products come with a LiveSecurity Service subscription to ensure you have support from the moment you activate your WatchGuard product. Multi-year subscriptions are available.
WatchGuard has different levels of support, designed to meet the varying needs of our customers. Support levels include our standard LiveSecurity Service, LiveSecurity Plus, LiveSecurity Gold, and LiveSecurity Platinum.
|Compare LiveSecurity Levels||Standard||Plus*||Gold**||Platinum|
|12x5 Support (6am - 6pm in your local time zone)||-||-||-|
|Single Incident After-Hours Upgrade||Fee-based|
|Number of support incidents per annual subscription||5||5||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|Three-incident Support Package||Purchased Separately||Purchased Separately|
|Technical Account Manager||-||-||-|
|Quarterly Account Review||-||-||-|
|Remote Installation Services||Fee-based||Fee-based||Fee-based||Fee-based|
|Software Updates and Patches|
|New Feature Releases|
|LiveSecurity Broadcast Updates and Alerts|
|Advanced Hardware Replacement|
|Spare and Replacement Parts||Purchased Separately||Purchased Separately||Purchased Separately||Purchased Separately|
|LiveSecurity Customer Portal|
|Product Documentation and Guides|
|Technical Training Materials|
|My Products Management Center|
|Moderated Customer Forums|
|Five (5) Year Maximum Length|
WatchGuard also offers the Enterprise Gold Upgrade, which is ideal for accounts with a large number of XTM 2 Series appliances. It enables an account-wide upgrade to Gold level for 24x7 support with a one-hour response time and unlimited cases. All appliances must have an active LiveSecurity contract in place to be eligible for support.
WatchGuard LiveSecurity Service Subscriptions can be purchased on the individual product pages.