The Best Support & Maintenance Package in the Industry
At WatchGuard, we understand just how important support is when you are trying to secure your network with limited resources. You require greater knowledge and assistance in a world where security is becoming ever more critical and complex, and downtime can spell disaster. Our support program gives you the backup you need, starting with an initial subscription that supports you from the moment you activate your WatchGuard Appliance.
24x7 Technical Support
No matter which WatchGuard network security appliance you buy, your support needs will be covered 24x7 by our in-house team of highly trained technical experts.Hardware Warranty
WatchGuard’s hardware warranty includes advanced hardware replacement to ensure that a replacement appliance is shipped immediately if a fault is identified.Software Updates
WatchGuard continually enhances the capabilities of its operating system software and services. Your Support license gives you access to all new releases at no cost.
Compare Support Levels
Choose the level of support that best fits your network’s security landscape.
|Number of support cases per annual subscription||Unlimited||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|Targeted Response Time||4 Hour – Critical, High
8 Hours – Medium
24 Hours - Low
|Live Call - Critical
1 Hour – High
4 Hour – Medium, Low
|Live Call – All Phone Cases
1 Hour –All Web Cases
All Cases Given Highest Priority
|Technical Account Manager||-||-|
|Quarterly Account Review||-||-|
|Remote Installation Services||Purchased separately||Purchased separately||Purchased separately|
|Software Updates and Patches|
|New Feature Releases|
|Broadcast Updates and Alerts|
|Advance Hardware Replacement|
|Premium 4-Hour RMA Service||Purchased separately||Purchased separately||Purchased separately|
|Spare and Replacement Parts||Purchased Separately||Purchased Separately||Purchased Separately|
|Technical Training & Certification|
|Product Documentation and Guides|
|Technical Training Materials|
|Moderated Customer Forum|
|Five (5) Year Maximum Length|
WatchGuard offers an additional support program for businesses that have more complex support environments.
- Platinum Support is an account-wide support upgrade. Along with 24x7 support with a one-hour response time and unlimited cases, Platinum Support includes an assigned Technical Account Manager to work with the customer to achieve maximum benefits and ROI from their network security investment. The program also provides regular security reviews and proactive notifications of updates and upgrades.
Note: For Platinum Support, the account must maintain an active Support contract for each appliance.
WatchGuard® knows just how important support is when you are trying to secure your network with limited resources. You require greater knowledge and assistance in a world where security is becoming more critical. LiveSecurity Service gives you the backup you need, starting with an initial LiveSecurity subscription that supports you from the moment you activate your WatchGuard appliance.
Your LiveSecurity Service subscription provides access to telephone and web support from our team of security experts.
- The standard LiveSecurity subscription provides support 12 hours a day/five days a week (12 x 5), from 6:00 am to 6:00 pm in every international time zone.
- LiveSecurity Plus upgrades support to 24 hours a day/7 days a week (24x7).
- Gold level service upgrades support to 24 x 7 with a targeted one-hour response time, with an unlimited number of incidents.
- Enterprise Gold, ideal for accounts with large numbers of XTM 2 Series and XTM 33 models, enables organizations to have Gold level service account-wide.
- Platinum level service allows enterprises with complex environments to have personalized service from a Technical Account Manager to help them achieve strategic goals with WatchGuard products.
Hardware warranty with advance hardware replacement saves you time and money.
- Having an active LiveSecurity subscription extends the one-year warranty that is included with the purchase of any WatchGuard security appliance.
- LiveSecurity also provides advance hardware replacement, which means that should there ever be a hardware failure, WatchGuard will ship a replacement via pre-paid, next-day airfreight in advance of receiving the returned appliance to minimize downtime.
Software Updates and Enhancements:
LiveSecurity gives you ongoing software updates to ensure your security is always working in top form.
- Receive more than just the standard fixes and minor software patches. LiveSecurity delivers feature enhancements, full-rev updates, and new capabilities as long as your subscription is active.
- Obtain software updates easily, with no additional cost or paperwork. Simply download updates from the LiveSecurity home page, and your system is up to date.
Your Early Warning System:
WatchGuard security experts closely monitor daily security developments and emerging hacker techniques, delivering timely, concise security intelligence. LiveSecurity alerts, available by RSS feed, email, and at watchguardsecuritycenter.com, deliver threat information that is:
- Timely – When new threats arise, you’re among the first to know.
- Concise – You’ll know within seconds what the issue is and how important it is to you.
- Comprehensive – LiveSecurity reports cover substantive network security issues for Microsoft® Windows®, Macintosh®, and UNIX®/Linux.
- Practical – LiveSecurity alerts always list specific steps you can take to address a new threat with commentary on how your WatchGuard systems can block or reduce the risk.
WatchGuard LiveSecurity Service Subscriptions can be purchased on the individual product pages.